Question about a exhaust

Im wondering for my 2007 250R will a 2004 Leo Vince full system fit because i found a sweet deal and i dont want to pass it up

no the mounting brackets wont line up unless you get a 04-05 subframe.

That's a bummer because a local shop out here is blowing them out. We had to find out for sure because since they are selling the system for $200.00 they will not take returns on it.

buy it then sell it on ebay.

Ya try and make some money. Thats so cheap for a full system!!!

Where is this place thats selling this exhaust? Do they have an online store? I'd buy that exhaust for that price for my 05.

its Roseville cycle here in California

You can get an 04-05 sub frame pretty cheap on flea bay. Or do just like the guy above said, buy one and sell it... bet you can make $200 bucks.

Is it for a complete exhaust or just a slip-on? I though they only make that compete exhaust in Ti and it retails for about over $800. $200 sounds way to low even at a blow out price.

Well they are blowing out the exhuast they had in the back for years. Also it is a full Titaum Leo Vince Exhaust for 200 would have been nice to have

Well they are blowing out the exhuast they had in the back for years. Also it is a full Titaum Leo Vince Exhaust for 200 would have been nice to have

sounds like a no brainer even if you dont have a 250:bonk:

I called about that exhaust bu it was already sold.