Sign in to follow this  

My new rig

Hello all. This is my first post after lurking on here for a while. But just wanted to thank everyone for great set up idea for trailers. I just picked up a trailer that I am planning on using next summer for hauling 6-7 dirt bikes as well as possibly a quad once in a while. It is a 24' with v-nose haulmark trailer 6'4 inside height, 8'3 wide with 2 ramps and a side door. I am planning on setting it up with all the usual tools and shop equipment as well as a couple of fold down beds for the extra people that will not fit in the tow vehicle. The tow veh is a 1991 Triple E Class A motorhome. 38' long. I will post up some pics as soon as I am able. Right now I am in the process of rebuilding the motorhome as it used to be a radio station "Community Cruiser" and it was severely negleted (not to mention the wild paint scheme it has)

Thanks for a great sight. By the way next summer it will be my son, daughter, wife, and 2 nephews as well as myself travelling Ontario and racing moto cross everyweekend. And yes all will be racing!!!:thumbsup::moon: