Junk sprockets?

I bought a used bike that had a 14/ 49 sprocket setup. The rear sprocket is worn pretty bad. The guy said the chain is almost new, but I cant finda brand or out of service indicator.

I came accross this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/REAR-STEEL-SPROCKET-HONDA-04-07-CRF250R-CRF-49-TOOTH_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ120171575601QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Are there junk sprockets?

Should I go with an aluminum one or is steel the way to go?

Thanks

Mike

it says that no other sprocket company will replace it for free, BS....supersprox will, i am going with them as all the teeth are broke off me renthal at the moment

Keep in mind, that was added in 2004...

The Ironman will outlast your bike.

it says that no other sprocket company will replace it for free, BS....supersprox will, i am going with them as all the teeth are broke off me renthal at the moment

I'm running a Supersprox rear. Very good sprocket and reasonably priced. I have 2 sets of wheels and both have one of these. One of them has at least 1500 miles on it, no visible wear.

It's all I'll buy from now on.

i went cheap price wise on my sprocket change and got a steel JT front and rear.

that ironman sprocket is sick but i got a RK chain, front and rear sprockest for less that that.

Supersprox is the only way to go! A full season on 1 and a season and a half on the other. Neither on the 2 bikes show any indication wear. 4 chains and front sprockets are all I've changed. My kid rides hard.

I'm running a Supersprox rear. Very good sprocket and reasonably priced. I have 2 sets of wheels and both have one of these. One of them has at least 1500 miles on it, no visible wear.

It's all I'll buy from now on.

Supersprox is the only way to go! A full season on 1 and a season and a half on the other. Neither on the 2 bikes show any indication wear. 4 chains and front sprockets are all I've changed. My kid rides hard.

good, not i am not the only one on TT thats will have them, is the front supersprox really worth 20 bucks

good, not i am not the only one on TT thats will have them, is the front supersprox really worth 20 bucks

Never tried the front. I use Sunstar front sprockets.

Front sprockets don't last that long anyway.

They didn't offer the front when I got the rear so I got the stock Honda front. If it's anything like the rear, I'll buy it. If you get one, let us know how it holds up.

i think i am gonna get a supersprox front just cause they look sick haha