New to bikes

Hey im 13 yrs old, 5'3", 130lbs. I have never owned a bike but rode my buddies RM125 and had to get a bike. I will ride in trails and an open field, maybe take it to the track once in awhile. i would perfer a 2-stroke. I would like a motocross bike, i don't want a trail bike that sucks. my neighbor has a blaster and i can keep up with the RM125 on it, so im not a sucky rider. I would probably buy a used bike so money is no issue.

get a 125 i have a friend that i taught how to ride my old crf250 about 3 years ago he was 5'2" 110lbs. now he is 5'4" 120-30lbs has a 2006 crf250r and rips on it he is the same speed as me now. of course he out riding twice a week every week.i was 13 when i got my first 250f now im 15 on a crf450r

some pics of him from couple weeks ago.

kj3.jpg

kj4.jpg

kjj2.jpg

kj7.jpg

get a 125 i have a friend that i taught how to ride my old crf250 about 3 years ago he was 5'2" 110lbs. now he is 5'4" 120-30lbs has a 2006 crf250r and rips on it he is the same speed as me now. of course he out riding twice a week every week.i was 13 when i got my first 250f now im 15 on a crf450r

some pics of him from couple weeks ago.

Can your friend touch the ground to start that bike? He looks tiny on that bike, although once it is moving, it doesn't really matter I suppose.

My young rider is about the same size as your friend and has ridden my YZ250F. He just seems too small for it though. I'd like to see him grow to about 5-6 before he gets on a full sized bike all the time.