problem running

for sure its the valves. i had the same problem on my 04', and i had to go stainless steel. i did some research on the valves and i found out that honda got smart about the valves on the 06' bikes and newer so they will last longer. but still, they will need adjusting after a while.

Checking the valves is easier than taking the subframe,airbox up and shock out to pull the carb.If it's your first time it shouldn't take more than 30 mins.It is also a good baseline starting point specialy from the symptoms you describe.It's pretty easy to clean the main jet & pilot jet with the carb in the bike once you find the niche.But that is not taking the carb out to fully bust it down & clean it.If your valves check out fine I would just losen the carb boots and twist the carb so you can get to the main & pilot jets througth the float bowl.

i cheacked the valves last night and there was no clearence. i could not even fit the smallest feeler guage i had in. ?

Time to rebuild your head or buy a new one. I would run the Faction intakes and stock exhausts:thumbsup: That set up for me has been bulletproof. You can shim. I just would stay close to the truck and or never turn your bike off if you ride again after shimming. Is it just the intakes or all that are zeroed? I would find it strange that all of the valves are gone. The RI is usually the first one to go I think.

Time for a valve job. Don't bother to re-shim if they went to zero. Call Dave at MXTime he does great work fast. He will fix you up with new stainless valves at a great price. There are some great threads on pulling the head. I recommend buying a service manual if you don't have one, you will need the torque specs when you put it all back together.