2009 KX/YZ/SX250f - which one for MX racing?

So I'm selling my 05 YZ250f and buying a 2009. I'm debating between Kawasaki, KTM and Yamaha for the 250f series. I tried to get all the positives for each bike.

Kawi: I heard the KX250f is the on the top in 09, the green on black combo is pure sex IMO and the dealer is 5mins from my house.

KTM: Very advanced, never heard a bad thing from them, "factory" bike right from the showroom floor.

Yami: I have only had yamaha bikes, my gear matches lol, I can get the bike for around 7000$ and get sponsored by the dealer; or pay 7700$ for the bike and get the free PW50.

I only had time to contact the Yamaha dealer for pricing and such and should be contacting the other 2 tomorrow for prices.

From experience and seeing as I don't plan on modifying the bike that much, which one would be best for MX racing?

Thanks!

So I'm selling my 05 YZ250f and buying a 2009. I'm debating between Kawasaki, KTM and Yamaha for the 250f series. I tried to get all the positives for each bike.

Kawi: I heard the KX250f is the on the top in 09, the green on black combo is pure sex IMO and the dealer is 5mins from my house.

KTM: Very advanced, never heard a bad thing from them, "factory" bike right from the showroom floor.

Yami: I have only had yamaha bikes, my gear matches lol, I can get the bike for around 7000$ and get sponsored by the dealer; or pay 7700$ for the bike and get the free PW50.

I only had time to contact the Yamaha dealer for pricing and such and should be contacting the other 2 tomorrow for prices.

From experience and seeing as I don't plan on modifying the bike that much, which one would be best for MX racing?

Thanks!

There all good, the Yamaha's have been a bit anemic in the power department the last few years, and had bad clutches, but they might have something better this year. Ktm has always had fast motors but poor handling, but seemed to have improved this year. The Kawi is a complete race bike out of the box, you won't need to mod to much with this bike, good luck choosing.