Yoshi RS-3 slip...jetting?

I have a buddy that is getting a rs-3 slip on... should he rejet

I ask because we both are getting mixed answers saying its not needed, or it is needed, get this kit, no you need this kit...im a little confused.

0-500 ft level

Shouldn't need to rejet with a slip on. Most of the restriction in the stock system is at the header. All you'll gain with the slip on is the sound though, but then again that's all some want or want to tear into.

Most of the restriction in the stock system is at the header. All you'll gain with the slip on is the sound though, but then again that's all some want or want to tear into.

Here we go again!:moon::thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I'll spare you the rest. We know the Yosh TRC is the best, that's why I went ahead and got the SSW/MRD pipe.:moon:

I have a buddy that is getting a rs-3 slip on... should he rejet

I ask because we both are getting mixed answers saying its not needed, or it is needed, get this kit, no you need this kit...im a little confused.

0-500 ft level

you shouldnt need to rejet.just put the slipon on and ride.if there is a problem then just repost in this thread and we can help
Here we go again!:moon: :moon:

Oh yeah, I'll spare you the rest. We know the Yosh TRC is the best, that's why I went ahead and got the SSW/MRD pipe.:ride:

Rookie, I think I missed that one?? :thumbsup: I'm not a member of the Yosh bandwagon if that's what you're getting at.

I say to rejet it because even a 100% stock bike will benefit from that.

Just buy one of the ready-made jet kits that are intended to do this, and doing it right means you'll make the 3X3 hole in the top of the airbox, too.

Nothing to fear, doesn't cost that much, and the bike will run stronger.

Thanks for the helps guys

I say to rejet it because even a 100% stock bike will benefit from that.

Just buy one of the ready-made jet kits that are intended to do this, and doing it right means you'll make the 3X3 hole in the top of the airbox, too.

Nothing to fear, doesn't cost that much, and the bike will run stronger.

very good point