Trail Jump Pics

Putting the 230 through it's paces. What a great weekend!

Jump.jpg

Jump1.jpg

Jump2.jpg

and just a cool shot along with a shot of just how steep the climbs were:

Cool.jpg

Steep.jpg

and just a cool shot of Mt. Rainier on the way home:

Mountain3.jpg

Nice 230. :thumbsup: wish i could of been out riding this weekend, but i have a broken ankle. Well hope to see more next time.

Do you have a pilots license? You must have really been on it to get that much air after the climb.

Nice pics!

whys your pipe so small

stop making me think of how much new jersey sucks....

whys your pipe so small

Yeah, you have a small pipe:lol:

whys your pipe so small

he shortened it to save weight on the bike.

I've still yet to see pics of ExploringWA with his front wheel touching ground! Maybe it really is time to turn it into a unicycle!:thumbsup:

I've still yet to see pics of ExploringWA with his front wheel touching ground! Maybe it really is time to turn it into a unicycle!:thumbsup:

How would I go down hill without a front tire?!?

DownHill.jpg

JumpSeq.jpg

JumpSeq1.jpg

JumpSeq2.jpg

my 13 y/o on a ttr 150

ttr150033.jpg[img

ttr150028-1.jpg

]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/

w46/john4ct/ttr150028-1.jpg[/img]

UVS070507-014.jpg

bikepics033.jpg

guy i met on a bone stock 150f........no helmet , no sense,,,,,,,call him the flying cajun. lol

bikepics003.jpg

and oldie but goody..............me on my first real bike......1976....lol

23hp 125 2t first thing i learned was respect lmao.

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0006-1-1.jpg

my 13 y/o on a ttr 150

ttr150033.jpg[img

ttr150028-1.jpg

]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/

w46/john4ct/ttr150028-1.jpg[/img]

UVS070507-014.jpg

bikepics033.jpg

guy i met on a bone stock 150f........no helmet , no sense,,,,,,,call him the flying cajun. lol

bikepics003.jpg

and oldie but goody..............me on my first real bike......1976....lol

23hp 125 2t first thing i learned was respect lmao.

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0006-1-1.jpg

Great Stuff! I remember 13: It was a great age! I wish I had more pictures from riding as a kid. Love the oldies!

The dude on the 150: I wonder if natural selection has run it's course?

Nice pics by everyone, looks like that 230 is a lot of fun. Love the old Can Am pics. Those must be old, I remember them being orange. I also remember that the suspension and frames weren't quite on par with the best Japanese bikes, but the engines were killer, horsepower kings in their respective classes. The mid 70s to mid 80s was an exciting time in dirtbiking, the technology was changing so fast, and there was a lot of variation from brand to brand.

Looks like a nice place to ride. Is that eastern WA?

All I remember of eastern WA was Yakima firing range when I was stationed at Ft. Lewis.

Nice pics by everyone, looks like that 230 is a lot of fun. Love the old Can Am pics. Those must be old, I remember them being orange. I also remember that the suspension and frames weren't quite on par with the best Japanese bikes, but the engines were killer, horsepower kings in their respective classes. The mid 70s to mid 80s was an exciting time in dirtbiking, the technology was changing so fast, and there was a lot of variation from brand to brand.

i had an mx1 125 a tnt 125 ...tnt250 .....mx3 175[ orange and black] that was a wicked bike..........the frames were pretty

tuff the fronts were decent ,,,,,they were heavier than the jap bikes,,,,,and did not handle the tight stuff as quickly....rear susp not quite as good as the japs product either, the jap bikes turned quicker but the tracks of the day really favored the canam's.....longer straights.....wider turns...and they came in 1st, 2nd ,and 3rd, one year.they were longer and more stable at speed while the honda's were great handlers they always had that big time head shake at higher speeds.....and nothing stood a chance for the hole shot against them with a decent rider,....also had a rotory valve and more low end than the others . my first 125 top lasted 2 seasons.and i only changed the rings because everyone else i knew had already changed theirs 3-4 times and not because it really needed it.,,,,,great years.

How would I go down hill without a front tire?!?

DownHill.jpg

JumpSeq.jpg

JumpSeq1.jpg

JumpSeq2.jpg

yeah... umm... wheelie! :thumbsup: naww im kidding :moon:

Putting the 230 through it's paces. What a great weekend!

Jump.jpg

Jump1.jpg

Jump2.jpg

and just a cool shot along with a shot of just how steep the climbs were:

Cool.jpg

Steep.jpg

and just a cool shot of Mt. Rainier on the way home:

Mountain3.jpg

Great pics Ex!!! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: N Edge