Rekluse Left Hand Brake

Anybody buy the Left Hand system and then decide they didn't like it??? My last bike had a drum in the rear and although it was weak....I felt that I had better control over the rear. A little push and it would slow down....Really mash the pedal and the rear would lock. With the YZ it seems that just a little tap of the brakes and the rear is locked....I just can't get a feel for it. I think that I would get much better feel with the hand set up. Anybody try it and didn't like it????

Bill

I love my LHRB. I would never give it up now that I am used to it:thumbsup:

My KTM was super touchy so I let a bit of air into the system to tame it down and now its working exactly the way I wanted it too.

Love mine.

Harder to lock up with the hand brake (and I've bled it 1,000 times) so it sometimes isn't good for brake slides but for normal braking it is awesome. Pretty rare that's ever use the foot brake.

Love mine.

Harder to lock up with the hand brake (and I've bled it 1,000 times) so it sometimes isn't good for brake slides but for normal braking it is awesome. Pretty rare that's ever use the foot brake.

Weird, I can lock mine up to easy. I had to let air in the system to tame it even.

Weird, I can lock mine up to easy. I had to let air in the system to tame it even.

My LHRB will easily skid the tire on pavement with two fingers, if I wanted to.

How did you let air in the system....by opening the bleed valve?? If so, I don't think that is a very good idea.