Sign in to follow this  

Pro Moto Billet Cargo Rack and dirt Bagz

I have the same rack but have never tried anything other than a bag of some type strapped to the rack. Sorry. I hope to see some cool options posted on this thread though.

Thanks. I guess I'll just get the Dirt Bagz and see how they work with the rack. No matter what, I'm sure I can make them fit with the appropriate combination of cutting, bending and welding.......:thumbsup:

Thanks for the idea. It looks like you did a nice job on that setup. I should probably put a little more thought in to it over the off-season. I was going to strap a duffel on the rack in conjunction with the Dirt Bagz for over night trips.

Hey Remarksman I just wanted to let you know I called the Dirt Bagz people today to ask about mounting them with the Pro Moto rack. They said there would be no issues as they use different mounting points. I am going to order a set. I'll post some pics when I have them on.

I have a Pro-moto rack on my 2009 DRZ400S & ordered a Wolfman "wolf tail" rear bag to go on it. The front mounting holes on the bag line up almost perfectly with the front holes on the rack, so I threaded them to 6.0 x 1mm & bolted it down with stainless round head hex screws. The back two holes on the bag were a tad off from lining up, so I just used the stock bungie cords to mount the rear. Works great & it ain't going anywhere.

This bag has a ton of room inside, 3 big outer zippered compartments for tools, tube, & spare parts, it also had a zippered expandable top that allows it to hold even more. I swear this thing would hold a half-rack & ice no problem (probably more). Wolfman makes some quality products that look like they will last.

I too plan on getting the Dirt bag Ranger setup & probably the Wolfman Enduro tank bag too.