Can you say Ruff Rough!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-XR-HONDA-XR-400-DIRTBIKE-MOTORCYCLE-XR400-1998-EXTRAS-FAST_W0QQitemZ270303667799QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_motorcycles?hash=item270303667799&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318

This POS has been listed at least 6 times in the last year. He states it is only missing a foot peg. Hmm, where is the headlight, the muffler, and the side panels? That is just the beginnning. New motor my you know what.

I really like the BS statement, "This bike has been completely rebuilt." I'd like to see receipts on that work. Plus, I can't help but wonder about the oil leaking around the stator cover. Aww, maybe I'm just picky!

That is a 300.00 bike. It sold twice last year and got relisted. I'm guessing cause he did not have a reserve, or becaues the buyer showed up and ran like hell. I don't think I've seen a more hideous example of an XR400.

Haha, you have to be brain dead to try to sell anything with ALL CAPS! So damn annoying.

Oh, and did you look at his other bike for sale? A KX 250 - "completely rebuilt", yet the next sentence states hes not sure what year it is. How to you buy parts to rebuild a bike if you don't know what year it is? Also humorous- "THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS BIKE IS THAT 1 STICKER IS COMING OFF..." Hmm, well that's a good enough reason for me not to buy it!?

The funny thing is the guy keeps spending money listing it, and he has no clue. None, nada, zilch. I have seen some clapped out, neglected, and beat to crap XRs but that one wins the prize. It is filthy, rusted, and plain old neglected. How much you wanna bet the swingarm pivot is seized?

The funny thing is the guy keeps spending money listing it, and he has no clue. None, nada, zilch. I have seen some clapped out, neglected, and beat to crap XRs but that one wins the prize. It is filthy, rusted, and plain old neglected. How much you wanna bet the swingarm pivot is seized?

There is a xl 250 that has been listed seven times. the guy wants way to much for it. I offered him what it was worth and he got insulted. hahaha TOOL BAG

It is interesting that his feedback is 100% positive.

my feed back is 100% on e-bay. But look at his score(14) and the crap that he has been selling. I dont think this guy even has a clue about the bike. We should e-mail haim and advise him hahaha