Smoking '07 250 XCF-W

My bike started smoking and burning oil on the last enduro. The power seems way down. I'm 99% sure it is the rings.

The bike has 106 hours on it. I just checked the valves and they have not moved since day one. I'm going to take it apart as soon as i can get a manual.

I was hoping to get a couple of questions answered.

1. Do I need to worry about the valves since they are solid, or should replace them, springs, or the timing chain while i have it apart?

I'm ride the bike hard, but I'm not bouncing off the rev limiter. My money is kinda tight right now and getting another 50 hours out of the valves would really help.

2. Which manual for this bike? I think it is: PN 3206052, CD REPAIR MANUAL 250 SX-F/XC-F/XCF-W 2008. This manual is for an 08 and my bike is an 07. I wish they'd put the manual in the parts list. It is friggin confusing. I asked a couple of dealers for the manual and they had no idea which one it was. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

I don't think you need to do the valves. I have way more than 106 hours on my '07 and just did rings for the first time when I had the 300 kit installed a month ago. Valves and everything else was fine.