lighting circut guru needed please help!!!!!!!

all right let me begin i've installed piaa 510 series lights on my z there 35 watt h3 bulb each light so here's were it gets confusing it came with its own relay harness i would like my low beam circut to run one lamp out side the piaa harness and the high beam circut to run both lamps via the piaa harness with the high beem circut as the swith for the piaa relay so how do i wirre both power sources (high beam and lowbeam) to one lamp and not have the low beam travel back to the piaa harness and activate the relay ?:thumbsup::moon: :moon: :ride: :ride: :p

The problem - All right, let me begin. I've installed Piaa 510 series lights on my Z. They are 35 watt H3 bulb each light. So here's were it gets confusing. It came with its own relay harness. I would like my low beam circuit to run one lamp out side the Piaa harness and the high beam circuit to run both lamps via the Piaa harness with the high beam circuit as the switch for the Piaa relay. So how do I wire both power sources (high beam and low beam) to one lamp and not have the low beam travel back to the Piaa harness and activate the relay?

The solution - I assume 1 relay with a siamese terminal to power both Piaa lights, (parallel connection). Activating the relay is not a problem, relay control is a separate circuit. The problem is not powering both Piaa lights via the parallel connection. All you need is a diode. Power 1 of the Piaa lights direct from low beam power. Put a diode in the wire from that Piaa light to the relay. Face the diode so it blocks low beam power going to the relay. (You need a diode of 40 volts or higher and 5 amps or higher) However, now you will power everything connected to the low beam circuit with Hi beam activation. If that is a problem, there are other ways. Probably 2 or more relays.