New to the Site

Hello everyone. Been roaming around this great site for about a week now reading and doing some homework (on what to buy). Late this afternoon I picked up an '03 TT-R125LE for the wife. It's her first bike so we'll start practicing tomorrow.

Watching our six-year-old son rip around on his little PW-50 got us all excited about getting into the off-road scene.

Anyhow, just thought I'd say hello and "pop my cherry" by making my first post.

Thanks for all of the great info.

welcome aboard :)

rock

welcome Tico.

Give us a post on how she likes the 125. I am considering getting one for my wife.

After having racked up about two hours on it - she loves it. She's still getting used to using a clutch and shifting. Watching her putt around and shift from first to second, twisting the throttle a little too much and getting the front tire about 3" off the ground still cracks me up. The expression on her face is priceless.

My son had his first major wipeout on his little PW-50 today. He got a little cocky, was coming towards me a little too fast, hit a bump which was immediately followed by a medium sized mound. He got some pretty good air (for a PW-50) but was flying over his handle bars the whole time. He cried a little because he hit his nuts against the gas tank. He had no idea it hurt when you get nailed down there. Anyhow, he regained his composure and was back out on the trail a few minutes later. All of that gear I got him - helmet, goggles, gloves, elbow and knee guards, chest protector, boots, pants and long sleeve shirt (he insisted they all be Fox and blue to match his bike) was expensive - but worth every penny after seeing him wipeout the way he did and not have a scratch on him.

Sorry about the rant. Yes, my wife loves her TT-R125LE and it fits her perfect. She's 5'4" and weighs about 125 lbs.