tracks thanksgiving weekend.....

might make it out their if i get home from camp pendleton in time to prep the bike.. was planning on going saturday to check out the new layout....

i probably wont get there till 10;30ish (parent teacher conference..)

looks like we have the same lookin bike...

i probably wont get there till 10;30ish (parent teacher conference..)

looks like we have the same lookin bike...

ill let u know by thursday.. on if ill be out their on friday.. if i dont make it friday ill be their sat..

and i need to edit that pic. stock graphics just a bit more aftermarket parts.. lol.. im hoping to get my 270mm oversize brake kit by thursday...

in a simple word.. Shit.. lol.. rt was trashed.. didnt even unload the bike.. drove down to ce.. same their.. should be perfect sunday tho.. debating on if i should load up tomarrow or just wait till sunday when i know it will be good. and im not the only one with this opinion.. most if not everyone that went to a track today took a rain check after a few laps.

lacr was da shiat. i along with about a 1000 others got in 2 20 minute moto's. i cant believe how crowded it is. the track wasnt bad, they split the practices to about 100 riders each. its been dumbed down and lengthened for ADITD. great weather, hi speed layout, lots of sand....