Sign in to follow this  

My friend TONY has a pink honda......

Looks like your friend Tony got shafted!!!!!! He thought he was buying a Honda and got a KTM....Ouch! :)

LOL...

that is awesome. It would really suck if someone passed you in a race on it though...

Heckler

Bay Area........Pink Bike...........

Not that I'm insinuating anything........but.......

HEY, that's my joke. He even stole my link! :D :D

You have to admit, you just can't stop looking at it. Something like a car wreck. :D :D

Geez guys, I take a break and surf the KTM side for a couple days (boring) then I come back here and everything has went to hell in a handbasket. People stealing my best stuff and guys getting in touch with their feminine side. You all forced me over the edge, think I'll buy a VOR next. :):D RR.

I was at a Supercross in the 80's at the LA colosium and I think it was Rick Johnson, came out wearing PINK GEAR! He won, he said he had to win...

Tell ya what, if your gonna race a pink bike, you better haul some serious ass! :)

Broc Glover was the first to wear pink gear. It was the Superbowl of motocross in Los Angeles in 1984

I'd like to buy that thing for when my buddies lose bets to me. I'd make them race it with a freakin dress and a chest protector. Maybe a big pink bow on their helmet, too. Dang, if I just had the spare change! :D Thing is, they'd probably be so humiliated, they WOULD win. :)