Sign in to follow this  

St. Louis SX

Any advise on what tickets to buy for our first time SX. Will be there just that 1 day, does anything else go on that is a must see? Thanks for any advise, Cman.

Thanks, but 150 miles vs 400 and only have 1 day, proably not an option.:thumbsup:

We got the club seats (45.00), everyone says you can see all the track from any one of them. Of course this is our first trip to St. Louis race too, went to Dallas last year and got the club seats and could see everything perfect. Friends that go every year told us to set there though, so I figure it is worth a shot. See ya there

Agree get the club seats for $45.00 so much better see everything. Went last year was great.

I buy the cheap seats. You can see everything from there but the bikes are a little small.

What ever you do dont' buy the ones right down by the track. You will not be able to see across the track and will miss a lot of action.

I hate it that you have to buy the whole seat because you only need the edge of it.

I hate it that you have to buy the whole seat because you only need the edge of it.

Or your standing up.:bonk:

I think it sucks how expensive SX tickets are becoming. We used to get Indy tread head tickets for $15.00. That's also when lower level ends were in the TH section. Those seats were a deal.

Only been to St Louis once and that was with one of the teams. Got to watch the racing from track level. It was a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Yeah i had a friend a last year he was down at the track level and he really liked it, I think mostly because he got to meet some of the racers. Will agree the tickets are getting to high not to mention the food and drinks.:bonk:

I have been sitting in the club section for the last 3-4 years. I like it better because you can see the whole track, but you are still close to the action. Plus the lines aren't near as bad when you need to go to the restroom or to get something to eat.

I get my tickets from www.halls-cycles.com they buy an entire section and they have the tickets at their shop. It's a great way to spend the day with your fellow motohead!

The one thing I would recommend seeing/doing is the Arch. Alot of history there plus the view from the top is really amazing!:bonk:

The wife and I go every year, we both agree that St louis is better than Indy but thats might change with the new Dome. I also agree the Club or higher level seats are the best. The club lets you have small lines(food, drinks, bathrooms) but the upper levels aren't that bad. Pit passes are a must, most places around town give them out for free, scalpers sell them for $5.