shuting off when riding!!!

When Riding my bike shuts off for no reason WHY???

Kiger 03 crf 450

Clases 250B..4 stroke...Open B/C

Try turning the fuel petcock on.

Please give more data. Is it when its idling, WFO, a mixture of both, when your whipping it flat? let us know exactly how its happening and we'll be glad to help.

Sounds electric!

well when its idalind it just shuts off but it das it wehn im trail riding or racing gncc or porkerruns and stuff ill be going all good then come in to a turn and get on the gas and it just gos blah then i usealy catch it be for it dies or i just rop the clutch and jump start it!!! any info

Things might improve with a few more posts.

Check your idle

Joe

I had the same problem, my bike would stall due to the low idle, it seems that it is low on a lot of the 03 450s, just turn up the idle a bit.

It thappens on '02's as well. Your idle should be set higher. It will stop the condition you describe.

well when its idalind it just shuts off but it das it wehn im trail riding or racing gncc or porkerruns and stuff ill be going all good then come in to a turn and get on the gas and it just gos blah then i usealy catch it be for it dies or i just rop the clutch and jump start it!!! any info

You race, and ride in GNCC's yet you can't figure this out...kinda hard to believe...This is not necessarly an idle-ing problem, this sounds like a jetting problem, you are probably running to rich.

Could also be electric wires shorting somewhere...If you are running GNCCs chances are it is a bit wet too, so strip your bike and tape all your electrics and make sure there is no unwanted contact...DINGA

I noticed you mentioned sometimes when you are turning! Try checking the kill switch wires. Make sure there is a little slack under the tank and that whan you are turning the bars it isnt pulling on the wires.

Fastest 1,

I agree, that is a good place to start (electrical).