adelanto.any fellow thumpers going?

Hello everyone i'm a new member to TT and will be racing at adelanto on feb 22-23. are any of you going? if so i hope to see you there....01 YZ426 #11

I'm already pre-entered to race on sat. I'm racing in the over30 novice class at 1:45 , the pro race is right after my race,should be a good one 90 minutes long!! Will be heading out there friday 21 st to get a good spot to camp and watch the races!

this will be my first race! what should i expect? any advise would be very helpfull....thanks

Should be a [censored] load of fun!!! Go to desertvipersmc.com to get all the infor as well as some great pictures of parts of the track for which is known for!! Let me know if your going up the day before or camping! I like to try to walk parts of the course if possible!

I'll be there. Doing the same race as BigDesto. I have done this race about 6 times. Super fun and super fast. If at all possible try to get a steering stabilizer because the back section is really bumpy. See you guys there

Not sure if i'm bringing my motorhome or van, it looks like it's going to be crowded as hell! I want to jam out of there after the pro race!

Are you camping? There are a couple of riders from proride.com that i may try to hook-up with and camp.