a big THANKS to all the brave/bold

just wanted to give my personal THANKS to all of the individuals that are traveling east in the serving of our country. i have several riding buddies that are going from ft hood. i know of other TT members that are going as well.

we look forward to your speedy return and "riding" posts on TT.

sincerely,

steve unruh

Ditto here - thanks guys and gals!

Come home safely and hopefully soon! :)

I would also like to say thanks. May God keep you all safe. They are in my prayers.

everyone come back safe and sound. you guys ROCK.

jim aka the wrooster

I would be remiss if I didn't add my thanks to all of you who have or are serving our great country. You are my heroes.

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

Be safe, keep your head down and do us all proud. On this note.........Important store closing notice:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

ALL K-MART AND WAL*MART STORES WILL SOON BE CLOSED IN IRAQ.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-THEY ARE TO BE REPLACED WITH TARGETS.

Yes thanks for giving up your rights, so we can have ours....

We are proud of all of you!!!!

Brandon

USMC 1991-1996

I will say this, we are all very appreciative of the sincere support we get. It makes our desire to serve our country that much more rewarding.

Weather Forecast for Bagdad: Partly cloudy high winds and 32000 degrees

Double J

I'll just echo the same remarks. I have always been proud of my brothers and sisters who serve in the military. Its a job I am not sure I could do. You are a special breed and the only "true" heroes I know of.

Stay safe, stay proud and come home soon.

come home soon is the key word. I had a family member that warned me about this six months ago. I have since had three friends just disapear. hold on friends i think its gonna get worse before it gets better. I hope all of our friends and family members come home safe.

think of them when you are riding. there bikes are sitting, and there families are liven on pour military wages.

Just my 2 cents