Sign in to follow this  

Curent Conditions In Winnipeg

Hope your weather is better then ours right now! :):D At least its a dry cold! Any warm weather available on ebay? :D

Temperature -33 °C (-27°F )

Wind Chill -45 °C (-49°F )

Don't make me hate you Rockdodger :DIt's colder than a witches' tit in a brass bra out here :)

its dark outside.... if that helps :D

seriously...this weather can suck due to constantly having to wash the bikes after rides

im exhausted :)

LOL :D

later

rock

Out in our world you have to pressure wash your bikes in the middle of summer in the middle of a drought. I'll admit it, I'm jealous. You bastards!!! :)

sorry dude...

cold weather and the phili turkeys got punked by the bucs.

:)

ouch! must be a tough week

well i better go get ready for a full weekend... ride saturday and football sunday :D

go RAIDERS....go SUNSHINE :D

peace

rock

I'm a Steelers fan, :) you'll never understand but at least every game is exciting, cause you never know who they're going to give the game away to next. :blush:My depression runs deep. Don't care who pulls it off, but man I'm gonna root against ya just for spite. :smirk:GO BUCS :D

i would expect nothing less!

:D

man you got QB problems running back problems, and the old D just isnt that good anymore :)

between that and the weather....id move :D

later

rock

Wish I could brother. Got my job, kids, and all that I can't walk away from. :)

I'm going riding during Sunday's game. 80 Degree temps and non-stop mini-bike fun.

Oh man socalxr you suck!

why did you have to tell us that?

It's soooo cold up here the oil is frozen in the crankcase and the bike won't even turn over.

Hey RockDodger :smirk:Making fun of the Steelers....they could of played a better game than the Raiders did...LOL... WAY TO GO BUCS actually I am just kidding I could of cared less either way...I still didn't win any MONEY :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Daniel627
      A while back I picked up a '95 XR250R swingarm that I plan on installing on my '90 XR200R in the near future, to save a little weight and have rear disk brakes. 
      I missed out on a totally complete rear brake system for $75 a while back which sucks. I look on Ebay every now and then hoping to find a great deal on a complete or near complete setup but no luck lately.
      Is anyone aware if Honda used the same brake system that was used on the '90-'95 XR250R, on any other bikes? 
      If so, then I can expand my search. If not, then I'll just keep looking at 250 parts til I find the right setup for the right price. 
    • By riverside21
      Has anybody purchased/used one of these Arrowhead IHA6017 cdi boxes??  I tried 2 different ones of these on a 1987 and 1994 XR200R, and the bikes won't even start.  Bikes just pop and backfire, had to put the old cdi's back on.  I noticed when I ordered the boxes they stated "advance ignition curves" in the specs.  The box is also much bigger than the stocker and won't fit in the rubber mount.  I didn't mess with moving around the timing to try and get these to work....I just sent them back.  
    • By riverside21
      Recently picked up a 1987 xr200r in pretty good condition, all stock.  The carb was all gummed up and running real rich, and the previous owner removed the baffle and end cap from the exhaust, but left the air box top chute in place.  I cleaned up the carb and verified all stock jetting, needle position, air screw, etc.  Where we live the quieter the better for off-roading so I ordered a new baffle and end cap, but did ride the bike for a week before the parts arrived.  With the muffler parts out I had a brown plug and plenty of power throughout the entire throttle range.  Got the muffler parts, installed them and now the bike falls flat while climbing hills and gradually rolling on the throttle, I get a burble at low speed sometimes and I have a black sooty plug.  I'm kind of at a loss on this one.  I realize that the parts restricted the exhaust....but it's basically back to stock and I've had these bikes stock before and they ran fine.  Seeing as I have all stock jets and am getting a sooty plug, I'm wondering if electrics are weak?  I also tried adjusting the air screw in/out and moving the needle clip to position 2, either of the two made my problem worse.
      Any ideas?
    • By riverside21
      So the other day I notice that the rear shock spring on our 1994 xr200r had cracked and separated about 2 coils from the top.  No big I thought....just go on Ebay and pick something.  Well, after a few days of looking I can't find ANYTHING used or aftermarket!  The stock Honda spring #52401-KT0-691 is "no longer available".  Can anybody lead me in the right direction to get a replacement spring for this bike??
      Thanks in advance.
    • By hondamaster1
      I have a 1999 xr200r. I used to ride it like a champ than i stored it for a year getting it out once in a while to run. Than i took it out a couple days ago started it and it ran and died instantly. I cleaned out the carb put everything back together and still sane thing. You have to feather the throttle to keep it running. It also made a loud pop and it jerks you when you ride it. I changed the spark plug, cleaned the carb, and put new gas in the tank. Any ideas? Wanted to ride it this weekend...