Discussion Forum for Y2 250 2 strokes?

Hi all - I am wondering if there are other great forums like this for the 2 stroke folks. I am a devoted Yamaha fan and like all the great information on this site.

Don't hate me because I can't have a thumper -

Roger

2 smoker go away....trade her in...get a hold of something with some balls....then check back often....we'll be here for ya... :)

Chris

I know there is DirtRider.net

and the best one, allthingsmoto.com

Matt

2 smoker go away....trade her in...get a hold of something with some balls....then check back often....we'll be here for ya...

Ya tell RC that when he holeshots against every four stroke, then proceeds to win by 45 seconds. I have a 2003 YZ250, and in my opinion its the best for ME, and I could ride it faster than my CRF.

I wish we had one for the YZ250 as well. :)

I'd volunteer to moderate!:D

Ya tell RC that when he holeshots against every four stroke, then proceeds to win by 45 seconds. I have a 2003 YZ250, and in my opinion its the best for ME, and I could ride it faster than my CRF.

If yur so much fast on yur YZ then why do u want a CRF?

Ouch - had a 4 stroker but it was too heavy for me. Got tired of 2 strokers kicking my butt. Read as my sons Tom Morgan Racing YZ125 kicked my KTM 450 every day...... Or could it be that I suck as a rider? Probably. At any rate I was hoping that since I was at least back riding a Yamaha this forum would be more friendly. Gosh do I need to go back to the KTM RFS forum too for some advice here?

Come on guys if the YZF was so special why does it use the same YZ parts?

Roger

Thanks finally some good advice!

Roger

LOL..... thanks. I am looking forward to my 02 YZ250 - it's light and easy to throw around and really easy to maintain. So why the 4 strokers are adjusting their valve baskets and rejetting I will be shredding.

Roger