applied racing throttle?

Who has one? Do you like it? Is the cable longer then stock? Any complaints? Thanks

help! I have to order these today if I want free shipping! I don't know what throttle to get! Im going to order the fast50s clamp for sure..

What other throttles would you suggest, besides the billet ones with brake levers attached to the housing?

Dan :)

get it already, you have been fretting over this for way to long, no more time for chit chat! :)

lol! im buying it :):D

DONT DO IT. IF YOU HAVE TALL BARS, THE CABLE WON'T WORK, AND IF YOU HAVE A BIG BORE AND CARB THE CABLE WON'T WORK, I BOUGHT ONE AND SOLD IT ON E BAY.

HOPE YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT YET.

No, I haven't bought it yet! Are you sure it wont work?

I want to order my parts, what should I do?

Damn! I just phoned them and they said duty fee's would be somewhere around 50 and 80% of the original purhcase price :):D

I need to figure out how to do this..

Duty fees?

what bar set up and carburetor do you have?

Stock carb and Fast 50 8" bars - I was planning on ordering the Fast 50s triple clamp but now my plans are messed up.. :)

I have one on my bike and it works great. paid $45 for it. its actually a magura throttle with a longer cable and a red anodized carb cap. I ran the cable on the opposite side than stock and found it works better. (more clearance above the carb. I have 8inch bars and a BBR tripleclamp and the cable length is fine, the action is smooth as can be!! try it ,youll like it!!

Do you have any pictures of it? Is it plastic? What did you use for your front brake (just a normal perch/lever)?