wobblyknobby

Any other dual sport riders in the Cleveland area?

1 hour ago, weantright said:

There will be a group of us headed down to Crow Canyon for the demo days this Saturday. KTM and rumored Yamaha will be there.

The website doesn't provide much info. Do you know more than what is shown and rumored?  "10/21 & 10/22... Turkey run... Open to the public & free to all members. Marked trail loops, MX practice, & demo rides. 9am-5pm both days." 

I heard from a member that Yamaha will be there. I believe it's $20 for the day riding and free to enter which may or may not get you into the demo section. If you don't have a friend that's a member this is your only time outside of races to ride the trails. Trails are nice and the off beaten ones are really good.

I heard from a member that Yamaha will be there. I believe it's $20 for the day riding and free to enter which may or may not get you into the demo section. If you don't have a friend that's a member this is your only time outside of races to ride the trails. Trails are nice and the off beaten ones are really good.

I should be able to meet you there. What time and who's going?

56 minutes ago, markey said:

I'd like to go.  I'm not clear if I need to be with a member and if there is a member that will be there to get in with if need be.  $20 to ride your own own ride and get some seat time on KTMs and Yamahas sounds like a fun day, the forecast is good too.

2 hours ago, markey said:

We are planning on arriving 10 am Saturday. There will be my two boys and 3 other adult. Maybe TripleR will join use. Motofugger has boycotted October riding.

1 hour ago, NEODS said:

I'd like to go.  I'm not clear if I need to be with a member and if there is a member that will be there to get in with if need be.  $20 to ride your own own ride and get some seat time on KTMs and Yamahas sounds like a fun day, the forecast is good too.

To be clear this weekend and race days are the only open to the public riding available. All other days you need to be a member or come with a member. Demo any of the KTM's (MX and Enduro) one turn (woods = 1 lap = 2 miles, MX= 3 laps) and your favorite bike an extra turn. If Yamaha is there then it should be the same.

55 minutes ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

I might go down. How tight are the trails? Open enough for a 250F or should I ride the XT?

Trails are the same as the farm we rode at that one weekend. Either bike will work. You are welcome to ride down with us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moto Fugger said:

Oh hey guys. You still dual sport or what?

Yeah man, or least intend to.  It's cold ya know.  For me March moto madness will likely be the first ride this season. Shake off some cob webs.

18 hours ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

I haven't even started my bikes since before Thanksgiving

$hit I have gone thru 3 tanks already!

18 hours ago, Moto Fugger said:

Oh hey guys. You still dual sport or what?

Yep, woods and trials. Duel sports

• Like 2

Might not be on here but there are a couple in our riding group. Just south of Crow is Lightning Raceway which is open to the public. Open everyday but race days and is only $10 instead of $20 for Crow.