wobblyknobby

Any other dual sport riders in the Cleveland area?

9 hours ago, weantright said:

Might not be on here but there are a couple in our riding group. Just south of Crow is Lightning Raceway which is open to the public. Open everyday but race days and is only $10 instead of $20 for Crow.

I have never been to Lightning. How would you say it compares to the trails at crow as far as size and quality?

2 hours ago, KX02 said:

I have never been to Lightning. How would you say it compares to the trails at crow as far as size and quality?

It’s much smaller then crow but just as technical trails. Overall just as good

8 hours ago, markey said:

They don’t. 

Note to self, remove Markey from Christmas card list

On 2/28/2018 at 7:56 PM, weantright said:

Ha. My bro said he saw your forks getting rebuilt at Eric’s. Let’s hope he didn’t distract him and cause him to use the wrong fork oil. 🤔

I'm picking up a wr250r this weekend, in the Youngstown area if anyone wants to get together to ride this year. Been down to wellsville a bunch over the past few years in Jeeps and quads, so I'm sure I'll be taking it down there at some point. I'd be down for whatever though, if anyone's local hit me up

• Like 1

On 2/28/2018 at 7:56 PM, weantright said:

Is it about as big as Bear Creek?

11 hours ago, KX02 said:

Is it about as big as Bear Creek?

No, technically it's not, but it has more trails. Bear Creek is a lot of open crap with hill climbs here and there. Lightning definitely has a better flow to it and isn't quite as torn up. Lighting has a better MX track too if that is your thing. Buddy of mine lives down that way has access to quite a bit of private single track too. IMO is way better than either Crow, Lightning or Bear Creek. 

• Like 1

Wow, good to know. Yes Crow is getting very torn up last couple of years. You'll have to show me around Lightning. I like easy MX tracks, I'm not too much of a jumper. Do they groom the track every weekend?

On 3/7/2018 at 8:18 AM, dyn0mitemat said:

I'm picking up a wr250r this weekend, in the Youngstown area if anyone wants to get together to ride this year. Been down to wellsville a bunch over the past few years in Jeeps and quads, so I'm sure I'll be taking it down there at some point. I'd be down for whatever though, if anyone's local hit me up

Do you ride Hillsville too?

12 hours ago, KX02 said:

Wow, good to know. Yes Crow is getting very torn up last couple of years. You'll have to show me around Lightning. I like easy MX tracks, I'm not too much of a jumper. Do they groom the track every weekend?

Crow is much cleaner then when they first went private. Quads killed that area!

1 hour ago, ohiodrz400sm said:

Can you still ride at Hillsville?

I have not been there in a couple of years, but I know there are still people there all the time. Just wondering if he is one of them :goofy:. It's dicey at best.

Edited by KX02

6 hours ago, weantright said:

Crow is much cleaner then when they first went private. Quads killed that area!

The funny part is I almost never see quads there anymore.

On 10/21/2018 at 9:32 PM, ThumperHumper3 said:

In Cleveland area doing the Urban Adventure riding.  I have many nut runs if anybody wants to ride and share.IMG950121.jpg.698264c13b3fb9f3648314ae5ab944ae.jpg

What part of town are you from?