Have to share this CL ad

Ok, I just read this and burst out laughing! I think there's a typo but it actually makes sense the way it's written:

'08 Yamaha wr250x supermoto - $5000 (new albany)

Reply to: see below

Date: 2008-12-18, 12:56PM EST

i'm selling my wr250 supermoto, it's fuel injected, still has 6+ month of factory warranty, awesome bike and is in PERFECT shape, it has just over 1100 miles on it. 72 mpg. only owner, broken in done per owners manual. top speed 95. very awesome bike, tons of fun to ride! i really don't want to sell it, but just relocated, got laid just after that, and baby on the way. have all manuals, and title in hand for quick purchase. this would be one very bad ass Christmas present for someone, or yourself.

scammer's need not waste time, will not except check from someone i've never seen, will not deliver or allow for 3rd party pick up under any circumstances unless purchaser is there.

thanks, and merry Christmas!

I took out his email address and phone number.

Ok, I just read this and burst out laughing! I think there's a typo but it actually makes sense the way it's written:

'08 Yamaha wr250x supermoto - $5000 (new albany)

Reply to: see below

Date: 2008-12-18, 12:56PM EST

i'm selling my wr250 supermoto, it's fuel injected, still has 6+ month of factory warranty, awesome bike and is in PERFECT shape, it has just over 1100 miles on it. 72 mpg. only owner, broken in done per owners manual. top speed 95. very awesome bike, tons of fun to ride! i really don't want to sell it, but just relocated, got laid just after that, and baby on the way. have all manuals, and title in hand for quick purchase. this would be one very bad ass Christmas present for someone, or yourself.

scammer's need not waste time, will not except check from someone i've never seen, will not deliver or allow for 3rd party pick up under any circumstances unless purchaser is there.

thanks, and merry Christmas!

I took out his email address and phone number.

The funny part is in bold. ?