Doubting Quadtard Intelligence?

While cruising craigslist, I came upon this listing.

Here is the fully detailed description....

And the awesome picture he included.

(Take note of the details about the tire)

F/S 2006 Polaris Hawkeye 4x4 camo - $3200 (south jersey) - $3200 (south jersey)

$3200.00 or make offer

INCLUDES THE BALANCE OF A 4YR. EXT. POLARIS WARRANTY

machine is dirty in the pictures.only picture i have. the tire has plugs.see pic. it holds air but may need to be replaced.I TAKE CARE OF MY STUFF! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. NO TIRE KICKERS! no trades!

please reply to cgmlawns@yahoodotcom take away the dot and add .

o0urh5.jpg

For all the non believers, here is the link to the ad.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/rvs/962162463.html

I guess I should have put it up with the original post. This is a deathly true ad, which is sad to say the least. And yes, being from NJ is probably one of the leading reasons why this seller is so quadtarded. Nevertheless, have a laugh at someone elses stupidity, and enjoy the day!

P.S. - Just for clarification, it is not my quad, or ad, nor do I have any affiliation with the owner. Thank you.

CR14 - Where abouts do you live. I am in voorhees. Do you dual sport ride alot? Myself and a friend usually go every weekend (weather permitting) in the nice months. We usually hit Wharton State Forest. We both have street legal bikes, and usually stay out in the middle of the forest the whole day. We are always lookin for others to ride with.

• 3 weeks later...
CR14 - Where abouts do you live. I am in voorhees. Do you dual sport ride alot? Myself and a friend usually go every weekend (weather permitting) in the nice months. We usually hit Wharton State Forest. We both have street legal bikes, and usually stay out in the middle of the forest the whole day. We are always lookin for others to ride with.

I live in Salem County, near Parvin State Park. I don't have a dual sport, but I've been looking for one for a while. A buddy and I were out in the pines yesterday in his truck. All I could think about was having a street legal bike! I'm hoping I can find a bike(and afford one) by the summer. I'll definitely need some riding buddies, too.