The ugliest CF piece I ever made.....Perhaps Most usefull...

It isn`t nice looking.....but it is very usefull.:busted::moon:

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

It`s made from CF and one layer of kevlar. Bullet proof battery box...:mad::p

Merry Christmass

Erling

more stuff from the C.F. GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erling,

I know I have said it before, but your work is just awesome! I dream of carbon fiber, lol. I am just happy to get new parts from Light Speed on my bike. If for any reason you ever wanted to see what a full carbon SM looks like, you are more than welcome to use my bike as the test mule, LOL.

Have a great christmas, and please update the pics in your garage!

Ryan

O yea that's ugly... ship it to me so you don't have to looking it !

Erling,

I know I have said it before, but your work is just awesome! I dream of carbon fiber, lol. I am just happy to get new parts from Light Speed on my bike. If for any reason you ever wanted to see what a full carbon SM looks like, you are more than welcome to use my bike as the test mule, LOL.

Have a great christmas, and please update the pics in your garage!

Ryan

I know......I looked in there the other day, and wen`t...huhhhhh....It`s been a while. I`m going to Colorado tomorow for new year...when I come home.....one week in San Antonio...But then I will put the newly lazer etched CF/Kevlar case savers on....then....I`l update the garage.:busted::moon:

Merry Christmass right back at you.

Erling

harleys, duck billed platapus', pt cruisers, dogie doo, chicks from NJ... these things are ugly. A carbon fiber battery holder thing... That, my man, is a thing of beauty.

I wish I had half your skills.

O yea that's ugly... ship it to me so you don't have to looking it !

:busted::moon: The ugly duckling....Have you have your filling of Raki for the night???

Merry Christmass

Erling

Is that what you made for me for Christmas? You're the best!

The ugliest CF piece I ever made.....Perhaps Most usefull...

Nah... I think your headlight shroud/windshield combo wins. :busted:

Just needs a little dressing up/polishing.

As always, good stuff, Erling. Merry X-Mas to you and yours :busted:

Nah... I think your headlight shroud/windshield combo wins. :p

:busted::moon:

Erling

Just needs a little dressing up/polishing.

As always, good stuff, Erling. Merry X-Mas to you and yours :mad:

Right back at you William.:busted::moon: It actually was fairly shiny, but Isanded the inside so it had no sharp point that would puncture the new YTZ-10S over time. I couldn`t use the standard SSW superstart bracket, since the battery positive would touch the CF side cover. I found that out the hard way one year ago, when the old battery melted a hole in the CF cover....CF being a conductor and all....kind of knew that....but got cought. This brackett gives me 1/4 inch clearence....Had to set bach the tray 1/2 inch deeper into the fender well...But it clears the tire.:eek::p

Erling

So how much weight did you save?

So how much weight did you save?

It`s perhaps only a few ounces lighter....But the stock brackett could not hold the bigger SSW superstart kit battery, so weight was/is not an issue...:busted::moon:

Erling

Your gonna hurt Eddies feelings with that nice setup he made for the SSW kit. Being it's Christmas time, I suspect he might forgive you. :busted:

Your gonna hurt Eddies feelings with that nice setup he made for the SSW kit. Being it's Christmas time, I suspect he might forgive you. :busted:

The first thing I did was ask Eddie for permission, since it is his idea. He blessed the setup:banana: :p:mad: My Eddie special motor was having a little trouble cranking when it got cold....cranking the engine...that is..:moon::eek:

Erling