SM = SUPER MUD!! and a big thanks to Forrest (EDIT now with videos!! post #42)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldn't quite make out the conversation with the woodsman about 5:30 into the first video. Looks like just a couple steps to the right and he would have been a DRZ fender ornament. Whats up with the random people walking around in the woods?

I need me some knobbies. Your having a ton of fun on them new shoes!

I couldn't quite make out the conversation with the woodsman about 5:30 into the first video. Looks like just a couple steps to the right and he would have been a DRZ fender ornament. Whats up with the random people walking around in the woods?

I need me some knobbies. Your having a ton of fun on them new shoes!

That guy came running out of the woods waving his arms! He was waving a set of keys and asked me if I lost them. Part of the woods are close to a park. Honestly that's the first time I've seen anyone hiking that deep. I saw a hunter once years ago.

This dirt setup is a blast!! Going again tomorrow!!

Pauli

That hill didn't look steep or slick but it's deceiving on video. I took my bikes out shortly after watching your vid and got into a place that looked tacky but it was slimy as snot. Good times!

Dude none of those hills were wicked steep!! The second one has a couple rock ledges but not super steep. I've climbed the first one on SM wheels and street tires when it was dry. I think it was like a layer of mud on top of a frozen layer of grease. I've never struggled like that on those hills. I'm going back tomorrow to try it again with about 10psi in the rear tire.

Pauli

You've no doubt heard the quote that "the adventure begins when things don't go as planned". Well I think a good add on to that is "and when you start talking to yourself". :thinking: I do it too.

Thanks for the vids, perfect for a snowbound rider with 2 bikes just sitting.

Im not sure if you did but I would re gear that thing with more than likely

what ever stock is for the [E] model

and is there a speed limit there or something

I would have been gone daddy, but then again I wouldnt have good footage

the way I ride.:thinking:

Im not sure if you did but I would re gear that thing with more than likely

what ever stock is for the [E] model

and is there a speed limit there or something

I would have been gone daddy, but then again I wouldnt have good footage

the way I ride.:thinking:

HAHA! I know! But as soon as I goosed it the back end would just wash out. It was like ice. Went back today with a friend and we ruled that hill and some more too. 10 psi in the rear made a world of difference. It was still muddy but way better. Then I did this on the simplest little hill. Off camber and greasy. Put my foot down and slid right out. Zero damage. TT case savers and unabikers WORK!! Hand guards are nice too.

bedfordoffroad005.jpg

bedfordoffroad006.jpg

Another video. BIG AIR!! LOL

th_bedfordoffroad025.jpg

Pauli

I had taken them in on trade earlier this year from a customer.Yes, they were used, and the price did not include the tires/tubes/mounting, but did include a smile and a donut!

Fg

Hi,

Can you get hold of any more for a 07 DRZ-SM, can your price include shipping to England UK. Thanks Gary

Hi,

Can you get hold of any more for a 07 DRZ-SM, can your price include shipping to England UK. Thanks Gary

I have another set here in excellent condition. They have stock tires on them. You may want to get tires over there to save on shipping fees.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested: info@wheelingcyclesupply.con

Thanks,

Fg

DSC02131.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02130.jpg

DSC02133.jpg