Places to ride in every state listed

Try this site. www.wheretomx.com You can look up your state!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tahoe Gator
      My son has a soccer tournament in Birmingham, AL weekend of March 3-4, 2018. 
      Wondering if there is anywhere to ride nearby to make bringing our dirt bikes worthwhile? Trails or tracks. It sure would be nice to make good use of time between games to make the trip a bit more worthwhile. 
      Drive time to Birmingham matters so any suggestions reasonably close by (or en route to/from Atlanta, besides Highland which we know) would be greatly appreciated!
      (My understanding is Kentuck is closed until 3/31)
    • By em2
      Time2ride is a newish dirtbike park just southwest of the DFW area. I will do a full review video later, but this is a video of the entire track (both kids and big bike). Rather slow, as this was our first ride of the day, but it should give you an idea of what to expect. In short, while it is not what a lot of people would call "challenging" it is a LOT of fun, and really great practice. If you have ever played golf (which I haven't in 10-15 years...), you probably know what a 9 hole practice course is and how fun they are. I think of this place kind of like that. Great place you can take new riders, and still have a great time yourself! Definitely worth taking a trip out there!

http://www.time2ridetx.com/

• By DThrash
      Anyone going to race next weekend in the mud.
    • By ThumperCurtis
      Ok - So, who's the lucky Louisiana soul that picked up my buddy Robert's 2002 XR400R with the pumper carb??? Really sorry I wasn't able to get out there and help you get it started. My kids had tennis lessons. You got a heck of a deal for that bike. So clean. Have you sorted it out yet and gotten it working well and starting?

Here's my vid of starting it up the first time after cleaning up the carb and air filter. 

• By Jack Rushing
      Mileage-5700,excellent condition,4 gal tank,skid plate,bark busters,good tires,clean title