new to arizona

I have recently retired and moved to Gilbert Az. I am looking for someone to ride dirt or dual-sport with. cheryllarry@gmail.com

Larry Randal

im in gilbert, i DS every now and then. my kx broke, so i will be dual sporting for the next month or 2. maybe this weekend?

welcome i dont ride rainbow rides lol there are plenty of ds dudes here.

What kind of bikes do you have? What kind of riding do you like? There's plenty of guys on here that you'll be able to ride with.

my kx broke
What happened?

Im in Gilbert also, no DS rider here (yet that is) but Im up for desert or track.

I have a DRZ 400 Hoping to find someone else retired to do week day riding.

Larry

I have a DRZ 400 Hoping to find someone else retired to do week day riding.

Move to Prescott. Only ride weekdays:ride: Come on up anytime.:busted:

Larry. I can ride during the week. Next week has some warm days coming. Maybe Wednesday? Thursday? I like nice easy scenic rides. No rushing. NO drama. No " I bet I can make that's". I have a DRZ and a KLR. Drop me a note. We can grab a lunch or something and talk over places to go.

Hey Larry & GS Bill,

Keep me posted of your upcoming rides, I also would like to ride with some AZ locals, I have a KLX 250, just give me trails, hills, jumps etc, I do not ride street, except to maybe get to trails.

Hi Larry

Do you have a time when you would like to go riding, maybe next week?

A few adventure riders wil be riding Bulldog Canyon tomorrow. I will be there. At about 8:30. Nice little area to ride with varied terrain.

A few adventure riders wil be riding Bulldog Canyon tomorrow. I will be there. At about 8:30. Nice little area to ride with varied terrain.

Do you still need that USFS permit to ride there?

Do you still need that USFS permit to ride there?

Yes- stop by the Mesa district office to get one.