Anyone tried the "tugger" on their DRZ?

I have seen this on other bikes and it looks kind of useful. However, I opted for the small Suzuki rack which you can use in the same fashion to pull your bike around with and then also put some gear on it if needed.

+1, I have the OEM suzuki rack on mine. I use it to pull the bike in all directions. Probably costs a little more than the strap, but it's more useful too:thumbsup:

The stock strap I think is more of a passenger strap vs a lifting strap....the Tuggers are supper strong and mounted with the intention to be lifted....I think the stock strap is nothing more than doubled over seat material....and I don't know how Suz has it mounted.

I seriously considered a dog leash. Its longer for more leverage. You could wrap it around your rim. Attach it to he holes used to trailer your bike. Keeps your feet out of the mud etc etc etc.

Ha, Ha, That is just what I did on my RMX, there is no subframe under the rear fender to grab and lift or pull the bike so I bought a $4 dog collar at wally world put a hole in each end and bolted it just behind the seat. It works just like the Tugger strap but a lot less $$

I always just reached around and grabbed the subframe to manhandle it. I had a TLR before this, it feels like a toy in comparison. I have zero dirt background, when I hear this bike is heavy I always have to laugh.

I have to agree with you on that. Once you learn the technique (right hand on front brake, left hand under subframe) it's easy as pie to lift it as high as you want to.

It would actually be harder to lift it using a strap like this because you hand would be about a foot higher.

I use them on my KDX and KLX, nice to have when pulling the bike out of the mud.

Used one on my KLXr, until I swapped out an S subframe, I like something solid to grab on to.

e models with nothing but plastic to hold could use this. Nice people to deal with also, fellow riders!