Lawrence in italy

Jason is in italy racing and training, I was texting him before and he said he has crashed bad , but everything was going good, he sent me this link . He was training in socal with my freind and he just came back and jay was in italy. http://eastmx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57:namethisrider&catid=44:features&Itemid=63

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a waste of great talent..... Sorry if he's your friend and all, JMO.

Yep he is a great waste of talent right along with Plaxico Burres, Michael Vick, Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Muhamded Ali, Bob Hannah the list is endless, Even the great Brett Favre was suspend years ago for presecription drug abuse. Yes all great waste of talents.

If some of you just knew how tired you all sound, cause we know YOU live a perfect life. :busted:

Yep he is a great waste of talent right along with Plaxico Burres, Michael Vick, Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Muhamded Ali, Bob Hannah the list is endless, Even the great Brett Favre was suspend years ago for presecription drug abuse. Yes all great waste of talents.

If some of you just knew how tired you all sound, cause we know YOU live a perfect life. :busted:

In my opinion most of the people you mentioned are nothing but a waste. I can't stand professional sports(stick and ball sports)because people idolize these clowns that make millions playing games and aren't worth a #$%! to our society. If I had it my way I would tie some steaks(and I'm a vegetarian)to Vick and throw him a cage of starving dogs he was using for figthing and let the have their way with him...cowdly scum!

Sorry for the rant

If some of you just knew how tired you all sound, cause we know YOU live a perfect life. :moon:

Wait a minute....

Plaxico and Vick, I get...

Bu how can you say that Kobe, Tyson, Hannah, Favre, etc... are a waste of talent. Each of these guys has lived up to their hype and potential.

Ali is a waste of talent :busted: He is arguably the most exciting and revered athlete of the 20th century.

You got waaayyy too much rum in you egg nog.

Ali is a waste of talent :busted: He is arguably the most exciting and revered athlete of the 20th century.

You got waaayyy too much rum in you egg nog.

Ali was arested for draft dodging and refuse to serve his country in a time of war. Study your history.

Can't blame him for that...I would do the same. Sorry, I guess I'm a bad American.

Ali also has a couple of love children from extra marital affairs and has been married four times because of affairs. So does this mean his character is bad, is he a bad person.

JLaw gets drunk, and what teenage boy hasn't and all of a sudden HE is a waste of talent.

:busted:

Substitute the word "Coward" for "Bad American" and then you at least have my respect for honesty.

Well that's a matter of opinion. Sorry I don't agree in fighting for something I don't believe in. Don't you ever wonder why it has to be the US that intervenes with the rest of the worlds problems? Don't you think maybe this is why the rest of the world hates us? I think the US needs to work on it's internal affairs instead of bossing everyone else around. Let me guess, next your gonna tell me I should move out of this country for voicing opinions that go against mainstream societies beliefs right?

Sorry for the political ran't everyone...I'm done now.

I have no idea how you put Hannahs name even in the same sentence of Lawrence . One did anything he could to win ,one couldnt even qualify to hold Bobs sidestand . As far as a few of the others ,Tyson ,yea,he was a poor example of a champion . Vick ,hmmm,not to brite ya think ? Bryant ,again...the man gives 100% so ,like him or not ,I would give him the ball with 2 seconds left and down by 1 ,living in SoCal..Kobe is ok by most of us . Putting JLaw along side Brett ? Again..one is a Champion ,one a wanna be .

Lawrence ,time will tell if he is a complete waste . As of now ....How can ya defend being let go from a dream "JOB" . That is not my word for it ,thats the guys that get the "priviledge" to race for a living . They put them selves into position ,and some crack under pressure . It happens .