Bike hitch carrier spokane?? Need help

I was wondering if anyone in or really close to spokane has one of those hitch mounted dirtbike carriers I could borrow for about a week starting this Friday and returning on Weds. I have a trailer but need to go through the pass and just don't want the hassle of the trailer. If you have one i could borrow please let me know. I'll give you $20. Need it to go pick up a YZ 250 from Seattle. If you have one my name is Matt my number is 509-294-6331.

I have one but it wont do you any good considering I'm west of seattle. However I bought one for the same reason. I don't know if you have looked but they aren't that expensive. I got one thats a normal carrier for a cooler or whatever, then a ramp bolts on top of it, and it even came with a small ramp to load the bike. It cost me like $140 brand new. It will difinitely help with traction too.

ooo. I have a moto jack rack you could borrow for free if you can deliver it to my house in North Bend. The catch..the moto jack rack is at my moms house in Colville and they have like 10 feet(exagerating but they have a ton of snow tho) of snow. If your insterested PM me.

ooo. I have a moto jack rack you could borrow for free if you can deliver it to my house in North Bend. The catch..the moto jack rack is at my moms house in Colville and they have like 10 feet(exagerating but they have a ton of snow tho) of snow. If your insterested PM me.

I would but Colville is like 2 hours away and its nasty here to. Plus i need the bike to end up in spokane then I'd have to head back to north bend. Just a little out of the way. How do you like that jack tho i heard they are sweet.

Improvise as we did :moon: I went to Bremerton for Renton today and picked up a bike i just bought. Our Trailer was buried and I was told it would work this way....well it worked and got the bike home.:busted:

If you have to lay it on it's side a strap thr heck out of it. Depends on what your driving too.

12-26-2008%20001.JPG

12-26-2008%20002.JPG

12-26-2008%20004.JPG

Sweet! I saw those GasGasers at Cliff's and thought it about either one for a while. Glad someone swooped one of those up!

Improvise as we did ? I went to Bremerton for Renton today and picked up a bike i just bought. Our Trailer was buried and I was told it would work this way....well it worked and got the bike home.:busted:

If you have to lay it on it's side a strap thr heck out of it. Depends on what your driving too.

12-26-2008%20001.JPG

12-26-2008%20002.JPG

12-26-2008%20004.JPG

WOW ....what a suprize a prerunner in Washington..in snow, I love it...:moon:

No prob, how does the new yz look? I thing a Juni trip should be in its future, when the snow gone.

Bike looks good. Started up second or third kick. Sounds great to.

I should be able to have your carrier back to you this weekend