TT Skid Plate

Im thinking of buying the Thumper Talk skid plate for a klx 300r. I have an 07 but they only list up to 06, will it work. Does anyone have a pic of what it exactly looks like on the bike, there pics show other bikes. It also seems like a good price compared to other brands, is it as good?

I dont have a pic of my skid plate on my bike but I will tell you it fit well. I'd recommend it and buy it again. If there were not so much snow and so cold (0-20) I'd dig the bike out and photo it for you but its in the back of the garage...

Rereading your post I see you have an 07, I dont know if the 07 is any different than the earlier model.

So does it have the problem of reflecting the engine noise up to the rider like others I read about.

So does it have the problem of reflecting the engine noise up to the rider like others I read about.

Oh Ya, you will notice a difference. But its something you will get used too. I have the ricochet skid plate on my 07 300. Haven't seen what the TT one is. Can post some pics if you want?

I was thinking some of that dyna mat might help with the noise, but when I get it I will see how it mounts and then see if I need the dyna mat.

I was thinking some of that dyna mat might help with the noise, but when I get it I will see how it mounts and then see if I need the dyna mat.

I tried foam, extra thick spray on truck bed liner. Didn't help. I rode my buddies wr450 they are a lot noisier than the klx. you get used to it. Any thing you put between will collect rocks, mud. Makes it hard to keep clean.