Leatt Brace into Thor Sentinel Armour???

Hi,

I recently got a Leatt Club Brace and a Thor Sentinel Armour and im not to sure how to get it to fit in in a decent amount of time, like before a race. They both fit me properly and all but because the leatt fits into the armour snuggly i am finding ti hard to put together. Are there any tips on how to do it so its fast....ish and easyer?

THankyou

First off, the Thor Sentinel Armour appears to be the Ausi version of the Sentinel we all know stateside. Is that right?

From what I've read here before the Sentinel and leatt work well together w/o modification, but I could be wrong. I know there are others here running that combo.

Yer, The sentinal and leatt fit together well, but i dont know really how to put it on with ease? It seams to be difficult to do alone.

try putting your chest protecter on first, then when you go to put your leatt on, slide the back thing under the back of the protecter first and lift the front over the front and fit it into place.

i hope you get what im sayin lol

try putting your chest protecter on first, then when you go to put your leatt on, slide the back thing under the back of the protecter first and lift the front over the front and fit it into place.

i hope you get what im sayin lol

That's how I have been putting my Leatt brace on with my MSR chest protector.

i just go without a chest protector haha

i have a buddy though he puts his chest protector on then the back under the chest protector and the front over it and clip it together with no straps it appears to wark good

Im a JNR so i HAVE to wear one...and i like them...lol...being a chick...boobs getting smashed with rocks hurts ALOT without one....lol

yea i suppose so. you could go so fast you dont get roosted:banana:

most people cut the shoulders on the sentinal for a perfect fit

nar....no way....not even going to cut it...thats mad as...lol...I think ive pretty muchly got it now...i have been working with it abit today and its fitting really well... sitting nicely and is REALLY cumfy and sits snugly together. its great