Merry Christmas to all the South East Riders !

I pray that you and your family all have a blessed holiday :busted: We just got home from the candle light service and our daughter is getting ready for santa ! I feel that we are all blessed to have the ability to ride our bikes and have a family that is riders to suppourt us :moon: I hope and pray that you guys all have a wonderful holiday season :p

I pray that you and your family all have a blessed holiday :busted: We just got home from the candle light service and our daughter is getting ready for santa ! I feel that we are all blessed to have the ability to ride our bikes and have a family that is riders to suppourt us :moon: I hope and pray that you guys all have a wonderful holiday season :mad:

DITTO! :p

What? We need ability to ride our bikes? I'm in deep trouble. LOL! Merry Christmas Guys and Gals. We indeed are fortunate to be able to share our passion for riding with our "buds". May God bless each family connected with our wonderful community worldwide.

I pray that you and your family all have a blessed holiday :busted: We just got home from the candle light service and our daughter is getting ready for santa ! I feel that we are all blessed to have the ability to ride our bikes and have a family that is riders to suppourt us :moon: I hope and pray that you guys all have a wonderful holiday season :mad:

:p and happy new years since im a day late:bonk:

What? We need ability to ride our bikes? I'm in deep trouble. .

Notice I didn't say skill :busted: I would be in some deep shite too :moon: