acerbis plastics

I just bought a black acerbis plastic kit for my 06 250x...everything is the same as stock but it did not come with the door for the airbox..so my concern is if you can buy a replacement swinging door for the X in black because it will look lame with a random white spot and I'm afraid my only option is to haveto cover it up with black graphics

spray paintin time budday

I just bought a black acerbis plastic kit for my 06 250x...everything is the same as stock but it did not come with the door for the airbox..so my concern is if you can buy a replacement swinging door for the X in black because it will look lame with a random white spot and I'm afraid my only option is to haveto cover it up with black graphics

If you can't get a door and are forced to cover it, i have an option for you. Just last week I put number plate backgrounds on my '05. My local sign shop sold me black vinyl for $2 a foot. Cut it to approximate size, a little extra is good. Peal off the backing and wet the adhesive side with water. Put it in place, rub out the bubbles, then trim it with a razor blade. Just like window tinting. It would probably be a close match.

3 options I have found....UFO makes a black door,BUT you must purchase the side plates to get it, I tried everything even told them I had previously purchased the set and the door got broken, they still would not sell me a single door. Other option, krylon Fusion paint works well. And the black vinyl like stated above.

how does the acerbis front fender look compared to stock? I just broke my brother in laws and couldnt find a stock one right away but got an acerbis on its way.

looks just like stock dood

wait so if you just buy the UFO side panels in black like these http://www.btosports.com/p/UFOSIDEPANELS it will come with the door in black as well?

Not sure about the kit from BTO. Call them to verify.

I called the customer service number on the UFO website. I would verify the P/N's or order direct from UFO.

wait so if you just buy the UFO side panels in black like these http://www.btosports.com/p/UFOSIDEPANELS it will come with the door in black as well?

nope its like the acerbis kit they only come with the side panels no door

I need a white door. I have a black door on the project bike that I just bought. Do you still have the white door available for a trade?

Please tell me yes!

New door from TT store p/n 17211-KSC-000 35.15 plus S&H