[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Steahly lighting coil

Want to put some lights on my '03 cr250. Been doing some research and SteahlyOffroad makes one that (they claim) puts out 60W--most others I've seen put out 50W. Anyone used one of steahlys' before? If so, have you used a 55W bulb in your light and what results have you had? Although pricey, I would prefer something like E-line to run some real lights. The site says '92-'01 for cr250; anyone know if these will fit '03 or if they make one that does?

Mainly what I'm looking for is enough bright light for a decent trail pace in the dark. Doesn't have to be blazing, just decent.

Thanks folks!

I snagged a L99 from a guy on Craigslist last month. I just recieved some wireing and a regulator from Steahly the other day. At 55 watts they recommended a 35 watt headlight. This is assumeing that you will also be running tailight. I'm going to be wireing up an"01"

I would check with Steahly and ask them your questions. They seem like descent guys to deal with.