Santa Drives A Brown Truck!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!! The timing could not have been better. We were out looking at peoples Christmas lights around town and rolled back into the driveway about 6:35. As I was unlocking my door, a UPS truck stopped in front of my house and dropped off my SSW/MRD full system with sparky and queit core. WOW!!!:p This thing is a WORK OF ART:worthy: . Dave, Thanks for your craftsmanship and attention to detail. I'm not sure if anyone else has done this on an E model but I will be installing it tomorrow and will try to get photos and a fit report. I will probably only be able to report the new exhaust note as it is still around 15 deg F during the day and there is 6" or so of snow on the ground and growing:(

Can anyone verify the right jetting for this monster? I have a factory 39mm FCR on an 05 E model. Current set up is 160 Main, 48 Pilot, stock needle 5th clip, fuel screw 1.5 turns out. It is my understanding that I should go to a 165 Main. I have the 165 Main jet and will install it tomorrow with the pipe. Are the other settings still OK or do I need to pull the %$#& carb again for a different Pilot? Is there a better needle? (I can get to that without complete removal) Is the fuel screw still OK at 1.5 turns out?

Maybe Eddie will chime in here:worthy: :busted::moon:

Thanks in advance to everyone here

just swap to a 165 main jet and ride.

just swap to a 165 main jet and ride.

Thanks Eddie:thumbsup: Merry Christmas!!!

...a UPS truck stopped in front of my house and dropped off my SSW/MRD full system

Want to really impess your UPS guy? Ask him how long he's been driving a "package car." :busted:

Have fun with your new exhaust. Post your thoughts after it's installed! I'm curious to know how quiet the "quiet core" is.

Tipsy