Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!

So what did Santa bring you??

Hubby and I don't exchange gifts with each other.

I'm gonna make an apple pie, and his favorite dinner tomorrow. We may go take a drive up to Mount Charleston or Red Rock to see the snow and let the dogs play a bit, and just have a Happy Day together.

well he didnt bring me anything yet. but i will see tm anMerry Christmas to you to!

Very Merry Christmas!!!!!

We are always bad. But I got a new Yamaha winter coat from the hubby. I must have been a good girl!!!! :busted:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

i got KTM thor gloves, some vintage motocross movies, a bunch of horse stuff, a new wrangler shirt, john deere PJ pants, and a bunch of clothes. awesome christmas, but it wasnt a CRF150F for sure. :busted: now THAT was a good Xmas!

Merry Christmas Thumpettes!

My hubby got sent to Denver for work this week so we are going to do Christmas late this year on Saturday. We got each other EVS neck braces and we got our toddler Fox PeeWee gear (chest protector, jersey, pants, and gloves) . I bought myself a yellow Fox zipup sweatshirt and a green fox t-shirt (green to go with my Kawi :busted: )

Merry Christmas everyone! :p My new guy, Greg, got me some soft/silky PJs... sweet! My folks sent me a KILLER celtic tree of life silver charm on a chain, my mum has my tastes nailed down, gotta love her! :busted:

Lots of fun giving this year... the county paid us three times this month, so it felt like we had an 'extra' check to spend... and spend I did! :moon::mad:

Weather is bumming me out, though, I wanted to go play outside and its POURING... looks like a movie for this afternoon!

merry christmas y'all ...

>:-)

santa brought me a Garmin, i think its kewl as !@#$ ~ specially since it will tell me when/where my turns are comin up cause i can't see the street signs anymore until im right on top of them!

LOL

Merry Christmas everyone! :p My new guy, Greg, got me some soft/silky PJs... sweet! My folks sent me a KILLER celtic tree of life silver charm on a chain, my mum has my tastes nailed down, gotta love her! :busted:

Lots of fun giving this year... the county paid us three times this month, so it felt like we had an 'extra' check to spend... and spend I did! :moon::mad:

Weather is bumming me out, though, I wanted to go play outside and its POURING... looks like a movie for this afternoon!

ow! pic of silver charm please ... i love celtic jewellery!

Hope you all had a great x-mas. I'm usually pretty ho hum about x-mas, but I was pretty excited when I started opening my stuff. I got three pairs of brand new riding pants (Answer Racing Edge, Shift Squadron, and Thor Static), an enduro jacket for cold weather riding, and a fold up saw to go in my Camelbak. Actually I was upset at first about the pants because of how much they would have cost, but then my husband told me he got them for $15.00 a pair with shipping off e-bay!

Mr Ch and I decided to focus on the kids this year, but since we each needed something under the tree, Santa brought him a pair of leather work gloves... They were identical to the pair the kids gave him... :busted: And I got two DVDs - Spaceballs (I've never seen it) and Silence of the Lambs. At my parents' house we each got $100 gift cards. He got Menards (which is like Lowes or Home Depot) and I got $100 for Walmart. Plus we got some other miscellaneous stuff from them.

Kids had a great Christmas though, and that's what we hoped for.

dangggg, 100 bucks to walmart! i could have fun with that!

Me and my husband finally bought a wii for the kids. I'll admit I've been playing with it more then they have I think.

dangggg, 100 bucks to walmart! i could have fun with that!

Believe me, I will!! There are a couple of things I kind of need that I've been putting off buying like an ironing board, but after I get those couple of items, the rest is fun stuff...

Might visit the $5 DVD rack, there are a few CDs that I'll get, and then maybe the clothes and/or shoes dept.

I can't believe you haven't seen Spaceballs!!! OMG!!!! That is one of my alltime favorite fun movies. I can just about reciete the whole thing while its on and still to this day giggle through the whole movie.

Merry Christmas to everyone. We had a great Christmas. We each got some Jeep parts, clothes, KTM stuff, and odds and ends ... then we went 4wheeling in the snow. :busted:

Believe me, I will!! There are a couple of things I kind of need that I've been putting off buying like an ironing board, but after I get those couple of items, the rest is fun stuff...

Might visit the $5 DVD rack, there are a few CDs that I'll get, and then maybe the clothes and/or shoes dept.

very nice! id probably buy a whole lot of yarn, and knit scarves for everyone i know and then some...hehe...oh yes, id buy alot of food, and country CDs too.

Merry Christmas everyone,

We had a nice one and like a few others here we really (i thought) just got the kids all their stuff. :busted: we just figured we can go for us after xmas.

Well dang..............I got a new bike (well new to me) :eek::p the crazy part was how we got it with the Trailer stuck. well the bike I got is a 2003 Gas Gas EC250 2 smoke and wow...it's street legal too. :moon:

So now i'm ready to ride and get dirty :p

12-26-2008%

12-26-2008%20002.JPG

12-26-2008%20004.JPG

12-26-2008%

Now I can keep the DRZ in SM mode.....i'm like a teenager right now :mad:

Merry Christmas to everyone......big hugsssssss

Happy-Holidays_penguin.jpg