Mcgrath, Twitch video and... four strokes?

I noticed that too, I almost choked when I saw Twitch on the YZF

there doin it for the freeriding. more power. hopefully they still use them in fmx

Have not you guys seen the Twitch Hoodrich video that became available in like... May?

Twitch uses the YZF for freeriding (i.e. the Ocotillo Wells scene in Hoodrich) and Speed 'N Style/tracks.

That was a cool video! I am new to the site so I was wondering if anybody lives near me... I live in South Kansas City , Missouri. Anybody around here??

Hey ,

Thanks crf150. I'll check out the link. : )

nice vid....if I was given a four stroke, I would ride it too!

I noticed that too, I almost choked when I saw Twitch on the YZF

Yeah, in one of Twitch's movies he was doing an interview and he mentioned that he had to practice with a four stroke and get familiar with it.

sick video. that guy on the yz with blue gear had sick whips. who was that?

PRETTY SURE THAT WAS TWITCH? NOT TOTALLY SURE. I DRIVE BY HIS HOUSE PERIODICALLY IN TEMECULA. SWEET CRIB, LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ABOUT 5 ACRES OR SO. HE USED TO HAVE HIS RAMPS IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE. I HEARD THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE THAT THE CITY MADE HIM REMOVE THE RAMPS DUE TO TRAFFIC SLOWING TO WATCH HIM PERFORM. WISH I COULD MEET HIM ONE DAY. AWESOME DUDE!:thumbsup:

Twitch Still rode it like a 2 Stroke haha

im in independence

also when interviewed on new years eve @ the las vegas jump he said he might be making the switch to 4-t but didnt say for sure

if you ask me fmx just isnt fmx with out 2 stokes

hope yamaha dosent stop making them:worthy:

well seeing as how i didnt see one FMX trick in that video except for the cliff hanger at the very end how can it be said there are a lot more 4 strokes in FMX they were only on 4-strokes cause they were free riding not hitting steel to dirt ramps busting tricks. FMX has no place for 4 strokes and Yamaha hasnt stopped making them I heard a rumer the 2010's will be released soon enough