442394627_H3Vup-XL.jpg

442394008_sYgA4-L.jpg

442395625_X2VoM-XL.jpg

442396036_9RPZG-XL.jpg

442396660_H8GwX-L.jpg

442396396_XFAC5-XL.jpg

442397128_ifTYL-L.jpg

442398485_ChNZh-L.jpg

Heres a few shots of the dual carbon system dave at MRD Racing made for my 07 CRF250.The quality and service from Dave is amongst the best.

Thanks Dave for all the motor work,machine work and general help over the years!

That's awesome. How much did that set you back?

I never knew that MRD did Carbon Fiber pipes as well.

Did you get to ride with them yet?

If you dont mind me asking how much did that system run??? btw it looks SICK!!

Dave is the MAN!:busted:

Nice work Dave!

good stuff. what do these run for?

Amazing. Merry Chirstmas to you I guess :busted: ....and yeah....how much!!?!?!?!

I ride for Dave so I have an "in" on the pricing.You'll have to contact Dave for more info.

NOW....I should tell you this.It took me along time and many black mails to get Dave to make these one off carbon duals.The carbon is very expensive for Dave to get and the time he has into them is outrageous.So he has mentioned to me that he's not very fond of making these,time wise and profit wise he just cant do it.So Im not sure if he will ever make another set.I put up the pics to show the quality and craftsmanship Dave can provide...

those things r so sweet how much were they

Wow !!!

thats bad arse

thats like a bomb ass exaust set up. its like god himself made the welds on that!....heavenly sent

thats like a bomb ass exaust set up. its like god himself made the welds on that!....heavenly sent

That was the main reason for the posting of the pics,to show Dave's skills.

thanks guys for kind words , like John said we go way back , he used to answer the phone at MRD injection and took care of tech support for me , so after he busted my balls long enough I built him this stuff , some guys just need the bling :busted:

thanks guys for kind words , like John said we go way back , he used to answer the phone at MRD injection and took care of tech support for me , so after he busted my balls long enough I built him this stuff , some guys just need the bling :busted:

The bling rules!

I hope your phone ringeth off the hooketh over these! :moon:

them pipes are awesome dave:thumbsup:

That looks sick!!!!

Winner of "Shifter's Trick Product of the Week".

I'm one of them "need the bling" guys... where in tarnation has this stuff been hiding???

very nice :busted: ...BUT...you may want to check your rear brake fluid, needs to be changed...:moon:

Beautiful. How's the power compared to stock?

Can the packing be changed by removing the end caps?