PC or FMF for the 250?

I was thinking about this for next year. As you who followed my thread know I am going to get a KTM 250 XC.

How were your experiences with either pipe set up? Or do you have an article or knowledge about the pipe setups?

I was with Pro Circuit for the last 2 years and I have always loved their product and was impressed with the performance I got.

I got picked up by FMF this year and wasn't so impressed. Between their inability to send me the right pipe after 3 months, the pipe welding being shotty and having rust spots, and the performance not as noticeable...

I was thinking of re-applying to Pro Circuit. I know MXA recommends Pro Circuits " Jeremy Mcgrath " works replica for the 250. Who has use the PC setup?

I have the PC Works with a PC shorty on a 250sx and it works awesome. It pulls longer in each gear and has tons of over rev. The craftsmanship is top notch as well. I'm sure the FMF set ups are good, but I PC exhaust works so well I can't see trying it. PC all the way!

i have a pc but if your going for woods get an fmf. the pc's are just so damn loud

I have the PC Works with a PC shorty on a 250sx and it works awesome. It pulls longer in each gear and has tons of over rev. The craftsmanship is top notch as well. I'm sure the FMF set ups are good, but I PC exhaust works so well I can't see trying it. PC all the way!

That's good to hear! It did wonders on my CR250R and on my YZ250F last year.

On my 144 this year, overall FMF didn't really impress me with anything. I was expecting it too because they work with the factory KTM teams on everything in the states.. I dunno.