2008 rmz pricing

Just a quick question for you suzuki riders...what is a good price on a new 08 rmz 250...?

thanks for any info you can provide.

I have them for 5200.00 OTD. It think there is 1200.00 cash back on the 08's right now. I just bought a 09 for 5700.00 total was 6200.00 when all said and done.

Hey thank you much, 1200 off is a really good rebate. I am wanting to get one possibly next week some time, it all depends on what the dealer is willing to do on a trade...lol.

Im in sales at a Suzuki dealer and as of December there was only a $500.00 factory rebate, no $1200.00

I bought mine in October for $4910 off.

Im in sales at a Suzuki dealer and as of December there was only a $500.00 factory rebate, no $1200.00

Big difference from 1200...

Well I have the AD in my hand that I got from the dealer it is a Suzuki AD and not a dealer AD and says 1200.00 off all 2008's in stock. That is where I got my info from, So if they have pulled it or whatever happened, Sorry for the bad info.

Well I have the AD in my hand that I got from the dealer it is a Suzuki AD and not a dealer AD and says 1200.00 off all 2008's in stock. That is where I got my info from, So if they have pulled it or whatever happened, Sorry for the bad info.

No problem here I hope it is 1200 off. I am pricing an 08, just waiting on the return call from the dealer...you think with the way the economy is going he would have gotten back to me asap...?

I bought mine in October for $4910 off.

That was supposed to be $4910 out the door.

Just saw a new one in Auto&RV, Lansing MI dealer, $4,588 is what it says.

(888) 545-3509

Just saw a new one in Auto&RV, Lansing MI dealer, $4,588 is what it says.

(888) 545-3509

Sweet...thanks!

hey darin300, what dealer was it that you bought your suzuki from? im in the market for a 250F also. thanks

me too...

AH! I was correct on the rebate. I bought mine at Lancaster Suzuki. They also have Yamaha, Ktm, Kawasaki. I talked with sales at OTD cycles, the one in L.A they have alot of 08's left and will give them away (you know what I mean). I think I paid 150.00 more for my 09 then I would have there but it would have almost cost me that in gas to get there. And the sales staff and everyone was really nice there, actually enjoyed buying this one, great service. Wish I could say that about all the bike purchases.