Happy Christmas WR Riders!

Hope you all have a great holiday, heres to a peaceful and dirty new year! :busted:

sorry...title should say Dual sport riders..:busted:

+1 on the Happy Holidays to everyone!

So what did Santa bring you for your bike?

Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good ride!

Merry Christmas. Santa brought me a heated vest. It's below zero as we speak in Wisconsin, but should help this spring.

Merry Christmas. Santa brought me a heated vest. It's below zero as we speak in Wisconsin, but should help this spring.

Oh ya, And a Troy Lee 'Gunner' helmet.

Happy WR'ing!!! It's still snowing here....going on 5 days straight now. Ruffy's been pluggest into the battery tender and i had to chase a mouse out from under his seat. Bloody rodents...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year.

Calvin.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of you Farkling fools!!!:moon:

Santa was nice and left a new GPS under the tree this morning.:busted:

Merry Christmas, thanks for some great reading this year! God Bless you and your family!

Mrs. Clause got me a BORE kickstand for the WRR. Nice piece.

Its already installed.:moon:

Got a few things for "me" too. Like Thor Hero goggles, couple Thor

jerseys. Cant forget that Santa delivered the Radiator Guard early though.:busted:

Merry christmas to all, we are a little ahead of most of yous time zone wise so I've already sat though two christmas dinners and now just looking forward to a dam good ride to work a little of that christmas pudding off:smirk: brought myself ops mean santa brought me sum nice new wr250f footpegs, already fitted and ready for testing :busted:

Let's see some pics of these new toys

I got the drc tail light kit under the tree and the radiator guard on the way!!:busted: Hopefully be riding a little this Saturday out at the farm:banana:

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMASS

Fox Racing gear for this wuff.:busted:

Merry Christmas to all of you Farkling fools!!!:moon:

Santa was nice and left a new GPS under the tree this morning.:busted:

+1. Garmin 478. I'm already hinting about the GXM 30 for my birthday so I can keep an eye on the weather.

Best wishes to all!

Hi all, first post! Mrs Clause let me play Santa this year, and I got myself an 04 WR450F, with a Baja Designs kit, with LED upgrade, and keyed ignition, brand new Dunlop D606's, Race Tech springs, and valving (PO same weight as me). Tag triple clamp, Renthal Fat Bar, Trailtech Computer. Bike has hand guards, and a carbon fiber skidplate. The bike has super low miles (only 150 on the Trailtech odometer), and has several power mods (exhaust, modified air box w/K&N filter, and ?), and runs great. It came with gear bag, boots, pants, jersey, knee/shin guards, kidney belt, chest protector, gloves, helmet, goggles, gas can, all stock parts, service manual, bike stand, set of dirt tires, and a ramp for my truck.

Went to NV DMV yesterday w/my insurance, and got a plate, no problem! PO had already had it re-titled, with a "reconstructed" title!

So, Merry Christmas all, this seems like a great site, and I think I am really going to enjoy my first dual sport machine!

I got a new hjc brain bucket, two boxes of ice screws, a fox yamaha hoodie, and a nice triple tuning fork racing blue and white coffee mug

i got a fmf programmer! :busted: