What did your kids get for Christmas?

Well, let's hear what they kids got for Christmas everyone.

My son got a new Fox V3 helmet, some Oakley goggles, Fox gloves and an EVS neck brace. He and his sister got a Playstation 3 with Guitar Hero and MX vs. ATV Untamed (of course) to share.

my son got a WII with the nerf strike force gun and game the sonic game some build and crash game a intercooler and dock etc. he got a cell phone, (i know he is only 7 but thats what he wanted more then anything this year) got a remote controlled helicopter, and some girl skater pants and shirts and such, his biggest gift is a 82cc kit for the 65. :busted:

We didn't buy Frankie anything Moto, he got a bunch of toys/games & other stuff. I figure the kid eats, sleeps & breathes MX that we would just buy him plain old kid things this Christmas.

Next week I'll wack the credit card with all new MX gear :busted:

Got my Son Dan an Oneal Monster jersey,gloves and a Leatt adventure brace.

New plastics and decals among a bunch of MX toys, clothes, etc.

WE got a GoPro wide!!!!!

My boys got a Wii along with a bunch of games for it and their Playstation 2s. They also got clothes and a bunch of nerf gun crap.

My oldest wanted an Xbox 360 but we didn't get it (yet).

New plastics and decals among a bunch of MX toys, clothes, etc.

WE got a GoPro wide!!!!!

whats a gopro wide?

My son got his first motorcycle for Christmas :moon: I think he likes it :busted:

IMG_0092.jpg

whats a gopro wide?

Video camera with helmet mount. I'll be banned by summer 09 for posting too many videos! :busted::moon:

Video camera with helmet mount. I'll be banned by summer 09 for posting too many videos! :busted::moon:

Cooooollllllll..........:p

Ive been eye balling one of those myself. The wide looks like

it would make a lifetime of memories with my twin boys on the

trails. I guess Im just gonna have to step up and buy one.

My oldest son got a under jersey chest protector and younger son got scooter tires for flattrack racing.

Video camera with helmet mount. I'll be banned by summer 09 for posting too many videos! :busted::p

thats awesome post em up, :moon:

i cant wait to see them :mad:

I"m not goin to try listing what all 6 kids got for Christmas, but I'll at least list riding related items:

Cody got new riding socks & Oakley goggles (pink ???). Oh yeah, an FMF sweatshirt too.

Cam handguards & rad brace

Alex & Isaiah got gear bags. Alex got a Monster T-shirt, and Isaiah also got a couple dirtbike toys.

Noriding stuff for the girls. Momma won't really let them ride yet...

I'll post up a couple pics when I upload them. the riding bags are HUGE!!!

My son got his first motorcycle for Christmas :moon: I think he likes it :busted:

IMG_0092.jpg

Thats awesome!!

ethanktm65.jpg

This guy had an extra special Christmas.....He is so excited...

ethanktm65.jpg

This guy had an extra special Christmas.....He is so excited...

Looks like Dad could make some nice bike parts on that CNC in the background!

I"m not goin to try listing what all 6 kids got for Christmas, but I'll at least list riding related items:

Cody got new riding socks & Oakley goggles (pink ???). Oh yeah, an FMF sweatshirt too.

Cam handguards & rad brace

Alex & Isaiah got gear bags. Alex got a Monster T-shirt, and Isaiah also got a couple dirtbike toys.

Noriding stuff for the girls. Momma won't really let them ride yet...

I'll post up a couple pics when I upload them. the riding bags are HUGE!!!

as promised:

2047749540015930357S600x600Q85.jpg

2232285440015930357S600x600Q85.jpg

2635025600015930357S600x600Q85.jpg

my daughter got new alpinestars boots my son got a new ktm sx 50 2009

alpinestarstech3stellabvs4.jpg