What do you think about Bill's Pipes??

I was thinking about putting a new exhaust on my 2002 YZ 125. I like the FMF and the PC systems, but I want something different. I seen the BILL'S PIPES and was wondering if anybody has used this system or has heard any good or bad on them.I have the stock exhaust on the bike now, I know the OEM exhaust is great..just looking for maybe a little different sound and bling :busted:

any comments....

Thanks guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!!!!

I have the Bills and PC pipes for my 98 YZ125. I like the PC better, seems to pull right from the bottom to top with very good over rev. The Bills pipe works best from bottom to mid, and would be a great choice for tight tracks.

I have the Bills and PC pipes for my 98 YZ125. I like the PC better, seems to pull right from the bottom to top with very good over rev. The Bills pipe works best from bottom to mid, and would be a great choice for tight tracks.

I agree+1

In the mid/late 90's my buddy was racing Suzuki's and Bill's seemed to be the way to go for pipes. I agree they were known as being more for low/mid, on both his 125 and 250. Craftsmanship was top notch.