Tech 7's soaked-starting to smell-HELP

Him too. I thought i was the only one:smirk:

My bud at work says he hears his wife spraying Fabreeze like crazy under the door of the bathroom while he's in there.

I was riding in the back of our minivan with my 11 year old daughter a few days ago - we have a boxer dog (named Roxy) who gets pretty gassy. Roxy was killing us...so my daughter held up her little stump tail and I gave her a couple shots of febreeze underneath - the whole family laughed and Roxy didn't care. :moon::busted:

Seriously though - mold will set in quickly in dark/wet areas. You have to dry out your boots as quickly as you can. When it's cold enough to run the furnace, put them upside down over a furnace vent to dry them. In warmer weather, lay them flat and put a fan in front of them blowing air into them...this will take a whole day or so, but it will keep them from getting stinky. Once dry, if they smell, pour some baking soda into them to absorb the odor. We just bought some boot dryers, so I'm sure I'll be using them on my riding boots in the future (once the season returns). The big thing is to dry them ASAP...

My bud at work says he hears his wife spraying Fabreeze like crazy under the door of the bathroom while he's in there.
:moon::eek::p:mad: My daughter stand at the door and yells"DAD LIGHT A MATCH":smirk: :busted: