plastic-blue 2 hard, going yellow - E same as S parts???

Wanted an all blue bike - can't find ONE place to get the blue plastic. Thanks for all TT help on the issue, though. Sooooo, looks like I CAN get all yellow plastic. Question is: What do I tell the sales person when ordering an Acerbis kit to make sure I get all yellow parts?????? Is the S model plastic the same as the E??? I have a 2000 DRZ400S. Looks like some later years might have come with all yellow??

Merry Christmas everyone!!

The E plastics will work on the S bike. Loose the seat strap or cut the holes for it and the rear fender needs some slight modification but otherwise they are the same.

Tell the guy you want yellow plastics. Me, I'd mix 'em up a bit. My bike has yellow fenders and tank shrouds and black side panels and headlight trim.

Contact Forrest at Wheelingcyclesupply.com,he used to stock the blue set. I am pretty sure he can still get it.

The E plastics will work on the S bike. Loose the seat strap or cut the holes for it and the rear fender needs some slight modification but otherwise they are the same.

Tell the guy you want yellow plastics. Me, I'd mix 'em up a bit. My bike has yellow fenders and tank shrouds and black side panels and headlight trim.

Thought about that. Saw a bike with those and it looked good. Maybe after I scratch up the yellow....

Contact Forrest at Wheelingcyclesupply.com,he used to stock the blue set. I am pretty sure he can still get it.

THANKS!!!!! I will give him a call tomorrow.. REALLY want to stay blue... That way I don't have to paint my tank... Is there a cheap plce to get the 2000 radiator shroud graphics to match the tank???? - Going to relatives house now for Christmas doins - be back later....

Im considering changing my blue to black just because its so hard to find blue other than OEM. So I may have some used blue plastics up for sale soon, can't decide, I wish there were more options for blue :busted: